Job Opening: WordPress Web Designer/Developer
The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for designing and developing websites from the draft/inception stage to the UI design and backend setup. Most of our work is on the WordPress platform so knowledge of WordPress installation, setup, theming & plugins is a must.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes we are looking for.
• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and changes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the design and development of website layouts, graphics, multimedia, UIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 3 years of web design and development experience is required.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Practical exposure and/or experience with WordPress & PHP/MySQL.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• B Sc / university degree a plus but not required.
Send applications to jobs at antigravityinc.com